2023 BOMA International Foundations of Commercial Real Estate Course
Friday, April 21, 2023 8:00 AM - Friday, September 15, 2023 5:00 PM (MDT)
What is Foundations?
A comprehensive overview of CRE. Topics include tenant improvements, OSHA safety requirements, accounting, roofing systems, HVAC, pest control, landscaping, parking and more.
Module 1: Introduction to Real Estate Management
Module 2: Property Types
Module 3: Creating Value
Module 4: Protecting the Asset
Module 5: Accounting, Reporting, and Budgeting
Module 6: The Building and its Systems
Module 7: Property Services
- Classroom instruction from seasoned professionals, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking, property tours and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
For all experience levels, Foundations...
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management
Friday, April 21, 2023 8:00am-5:00pm
Instructor: Judy Purviance-Anderson RPA BOMA Fellow, Associate Director, Cushman & Wakefield
Introduction to Real Estate Management
Location: 1670 Broadway, Denver, CO 80202
Friday, May 19, 2023 8:00am-5:00pm
Instructor: Amanda Darvill, RPA, LEED-GA
Protecting the Asset
Location: Cherry Creek
Wednesday, June 14, 2023 11:30am-1:00pm
Emerging Professionals Membership Meeting Luncheon
Wellshire Event Center, 3333 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222
Friday, July 21, 2023
Instructor: Julia Wilson, NexCore Group
Accounting, Reporting, and Budgeting
Friday, August 18, 2023
Instructor: Steve Brown, LBA Realty
The Building and Its Systems
Friday, September 15, 2023
Instructor: Dayna Kreutzer, America's Capital Partners
Location: Cascades, 6300 S. Syracuse Way, Centennial, CO 80111
Program Dates: April 21, May 19, June 14th (Membership Meeting), July 21, August 18, September 15